- Brainstem – campus management suite
Meets educational demands. Creates endless campus possibilities. Better access to student or staff information.
Brainstem – campus management suite is a novelty solution of AES Technologies Private Limited. The product aims to provide the technological support for educational institutions by automating the complex data management process. When the demand for the education becomes higher, the institutions face difficulties in handling the activities including admissions, section wise student information, students or staff attendance, student examinations, results, course management, and records on passed out students.
Our end to end education ERP solution is designed to suit any educational institution by automating their campus administration, student or staff management, attendance, inventory management, Finance and payroll processes. The brainstem is a web based software that requires no installation and works seamlessly on the web browser with Internet connection. Our campus management software acts as a campus information system by providing excellent access to the student data, empower staffs to access the HR or payroll features, allows sharing of information to internal or external locations, build user relationships and enables clear communication between management, staffs, and students.
Brainstem education ERP suite takes charge of:
Automated attendance management system enables the students or teachers to maintain their attendance.
Facilitates the students to enroll in a new account, access their course or academic information and pay their fees online.
Brainstem maintains a centralized database for storing of student or staff information, administration, payroll, HR, accounts, students or staff attendance, course information, and staff or students performance — this allows the user of any departments to access of student or staff information.
AES education ERP allows staffs to add or update the student/ staff attendance, grades and provides access to accurate, real-time information whenever required.
Enables the management to handle the available resources and funds efficiently and take effective business decisions.
Brainstem allows users to track the metrics on real-time, assists in the day to day operations and engages the users with periodic reporting.
- Student Information System
- HR Management
- Students & Staff Attendance
- Hostel Management System
- Library Management System
- System Reports & Summary
- Inventory and store management
- Course Management
Student Information system
- Brainstem Student information system module improves the student engagement with the software by managing their fee and course information.
- It streamlines the fee processing by capturing various types of student fees and assists in scheduling of fee collection, provides notifications and reminders on unpaid fee, generates periodic reports on total fee collected.
- It provides role based access to the users by faciliating students can access the fee payments, admin can manage the paid fees and generate the report.
Student Registration with personal and academic information
Fee Receipt, Fee Reminder notice and due Fee details
Unpaid fee report (Month-wise, year-wise)
Total Fee Collection Report for specific month/ year
Daily fee Collection Register
Fee Report – head-wise
- Employee data management
- Job opening management
- Applicants management
- Employee training data management
- Benefit management
- Documents management
- College information and data management
- Setup password protection for your database
- HR manager reminder
- Employee login
- Employee termination process
- Payroll processing
- Creation of ID Cards for Student/Staff.
- Manual & Automatic Attendance capture with RFID Based Smart Card.
- Auto SMS Feature of absent student to his/her parent & respective staff.
- Monthly Summary SMS of attendance to parent and to staff.
- Student Registration
- Current Students List.
- Student Attendance report.
Hostel Management System
- Hostel management system is a comprehensive module that covers the number of hostels present in the institution, students accommodated in the hostel, allotted rooms, reserved rooms, fee processing and other hostel facilitates.
- The module covers various aspects of managing the hostel by avoiding paper work and providing the security to the stored records.
- It helps the management to track the daily expenses of the hostel by generating real-time hospital records within a single click.
- The user can customize the module by defining the hostel fee structure, student information, room allocation, staff information, food charges and more.
Library Management System
- Books/Journels/CD Subscription management
- Setup of Multiple Library Locations
- Membership Subscription Period management
- Customizable Fine Settings for different member categories
- Students, Staff, Books Records Management.
- Import & Export of Books & Members records in Excel Format.
- Fine Balances Of Members
- Book & member issued and returns History
- Tracking of returns and book & member issued
- Book Reservation
- Recovery of lost books
- Write Off Of Books System
- Printing & Reading Bar-Code Facility
- Magazine Subscription Management System
- Database Backup and Restore System
- Camera Integration for obtaining Member Photo
System Reports & Summary
- Monthly or Yearly Fee Collection Reports
- Department wise Report
- Faculty Wise Report
- Student Wise Report
- Service Summary
- Department wise detailed report Collection Summary Report.
- Month/Year Wise Collection Comparison
- Fee Printing
- Balance Payment Report
- Additional Reports
- Class Room Summary
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Register
- Admission form
- Fee Register
Inventory and store management
- Transactions Related to Purchase and Transfer.
- Stock Register
- Current Stock Position
- Consumption Details
- Daily Goods Receipt/ Issue Register
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Order Status
- Item-wise Supplier Details
- Short Item Details
- Purchase Status, Item Issue, and Stock Ledger Details.
- Invoice Orders
- Course management enables the staffs to create new courses along with its duration, in charge faculty, and other course attributes.
- It allows students to choose the course along with its associated modules such as timetable, course admission, classrooms and more.
- Course management provides a comprehensive report on course commencement date, the number of students enrolled, in charge faculties, course overview and more.
Degree and Course syllabus Management
Management of Academic records
Test and Results publishing