Best CMS platform to build your eCommerce website
- More than 21% of online eCommerce store are using Magento
- Increases online traffic
- Provides SEO friendly features
- Enables category based selling
- Improves the customer experience
- OpenCart is a free open-source software
- OpenCart powers around 342 000 eCommerce websites across the world
- It provides effective store management options to handle order, taxes, coupons and more
- Free community and commercial support
- Wide range of extension and themes to enhance your online store
- It is best suitable for small eCommerce businesses
- WooCommerce powers 28% of online eCommerce store
- It has been downloaded for 35,542,793 times
- WooCommerce provides hundreds of free and paid extensions for all your eCommerce requirements
- If you own a WordPress website, it can be easily integrated with WooCommerce where the users can benefit from both website and eCommerce store.
- Prestashop has more than 310 features
- Effective product catalog management
- In-built SEO friendly features, security and payment gateway integration
- It is suitable for both small and large-scale businesses
- It includes third-party eCommerce website integration
- Unlimited categories and facilitates selling digital goods
- Secure selling of online goods
- Improves user experience
- Cross-browser compatibility and multilingual support
- Widen customer base through email notifications, newsletters and by showing related products and new arrivals.
- OsCommerce enables selling of goods for different geographical with multilingual and multi-currency options.
- Product management features
- Option for payment gateway integration
- Effective product or category management
- Agile reporting
- Widgets for integrating social media websites, Google map, and calendar
Building an eCommerce website is not a one day process – an effective consultation from expert eCommerce developer will help you in choosing the right hosting provider and CMS platform for building your eCommerce website.