Different ways to capture leads
The traditional media outlets of the buying process, say for instance: customers tend to see ads in newspapers and enquire you about a particular product via call, are outdated. The diverse improvements in advertising and marketing platforms have made customers transform to the digital websites and social media channels.
Some of the tactics used to capture leads are:
- Through Google Ads – It is used to drive targeted ads with relevant keywords on Google that helps in capturing the attention of potential leads. The user is led to your website’s landing page with auxiliary schemes to capture leads. Google supports lead generation marketing campaigns to boost sales and revenue.
- With website forms – Place a simple form on the website pages that gets the most traffic. It can collect leads with specific data for the corresponding offers.
- Using direct emails and email lists – Capture new potential leads by sending direct emails based on the interest of the buyers. Email Marketing is one of the powerful techniques used to generate and capture new leads. Increase your conversion rates and target the existing customers through effective email marketing campaigns. This also helps businesses to understand the client potential leads, customer preferences, and market trends in a more efficient method.
- Through social media – One of the valuable tactics used to capture lead prospects for businesses is through social media. Various features have been introduced for B2B advertising and lead generation in social media platforms. People spend more than 5 hours on social media daily; it is a great platform to engage with potential customers. By running social media contests and captivating in social selling, businesses can gain qualified leads and customers.
Here are some of the major B2B lead generation statistics:
- 55% of companies experienced an increase in leads through a rise in landing pages from 10 to 15.
- LinkedIn lead generation was extremely useful for more than 65% of B2B companies.
- Over 25% of B2B marketers stated that lead nurturing programs facilitated the segmentation of customers based on their behaviors and interests.
- 89% of marketers believe that the effectiveness of lead generation is currently improving.
- More than 20% of B2B businesses reach out to customers with lead nurturing every week.
- 70% of B2B leads are generated through social media and video marketing.
- B2B companies that generate blogs regularly capture more than 65% leads than the companies that don’t use blogs.
How to increase the number of leads
Some of the important tactics for improved lead generation are:
- Optimize for on-page and off-page conversions
- Effective content marketing using blogs, infographics, e-books, etc.
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising
As discussed, Lead Generation is crucial for the development of a business that helps in reaching out to your target markets locally and internationally. It is all about quality over quality in lead generation. Hence, the companies need to follow the updated trends and leverage the latest lead generation strategies to attract the right and potential clients of their business.
Lead Generation is a cost-effective and result-driven approach that uses advanced market research processes and builds a strong relationship between the sales and marketing teams of an organization.