Distinguished project delivery through efficient communication framework
- Customer makes an enquiry through enquiry form/phone call/direct
- Enquiry processed by business team
- Enquiry sent to the technical team for analysis/quote/deadline
- Technical team derives quote and deadline based on project
- Quote and Suggestions sent to business analysis team
- Business analysis team communicates the quote and suggestions to client
- Client signs the agreement based on quote
- Biz team gives customer details and project details to Project manager/ developer
- Developers start working on project and periodically update project status to the client
- Developer and Client communicate with each other throughout the project life cycle
Our Core Methodology
AES Technologies works with an intuitive approach to provide world-class Information and Technology solutions that are specifically tailored to suit our client's needs.
Our timely and friendly service is one of the main factors for the success of our organization. With our technical assistance, advice and recommendations you will never feel lost in the world of Information and Technology. We work in the most professional and systematic way right from the requirement gathering to the launch.
Requirement gathering (Understanding Needs)
This is considered the most important process in the project development. For a perfect solution, a clear comprehension of the requirement is essential. The project requirement is clearly analyzed. After a clear understanding about the project requirements we move forward, anticipating challenges that our expert team members are fully qualified to address.
The actual development starts after the confirmation of the project. This stage has multiple processes that work simultaneously. Clients are in constant touch with the developers and are provided with frequent task updates.
Testing and Implementation
We want to provide our clients with a flawless solution. Expert software testers carry out various tests to confirm the correctness of the software.
After the software is thoroughly tested we launch the product in the client's place. The stage involves setting up of the hosting infrastructure and providing support for the client.